This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Saturday, January 20, 2007

Winter Song

Winter Song is a fitting image for the blustery day, Lake Effect snow, I said earlier in the day: "The snow devils are thick as thieves out there, they've got us surrounded!" Along with the blowing and drifting snow I've seen patches of blue sky and sunshine...it's been a beautiful January day, a good day for staying inside and making something beautiful.

1 comment:

Delavan Art Gallery said...

Laura,

What a perfect piece for that day. It just goes to show you that we do get some sunshine in CNY. It's not always grays, grays, some more grays and other shades of gray.

Keep up the good work.
Caroline from Delavan Art Gallery