This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Friday, June 13, 2008

The Opening of Whimsy at The Contemporary Gallery

The opening was fantastic, baked goods were delightful, the tea from the Roji Tea Lounge was heavenly, the art whimsical, and fun was had by all! Thought I'd post the installation shots of our room at the end of the hall...my Fred and I were both very pleased with the arrangement...
Courtney and Roslyn did a good job pulling the space and the art together in such a short span of time...
























No comments: