This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Eighth

This one has a little bit of everything happening in it...a pale wash of gray, pencil, and colored pencil...particularly that gorgeous tuscan red pencil...love it...
After I finished it, I had to give it a couple of days to look at it before I could decide which way was up...arrgh...but I settled for this way after about a week...it just seemed right...

No comments: