This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Saturday, June 06, 2009

New Monotypes

Ancient Mechanism, May 31, 2009, acrylic monotype on Stonehenge paper, 6 x 6 inches


Mind's Eye, May 31, 2009, acrylic monotype on Stonehenge paper, 6 x 6 inches


Moonlight, June 3, 2009, acrylic monotype on Stonehenge paper, 6 x 6 inches

I've been having lots of fun with colors and have fallen in love with Paynes Gray again...

4 comments:

ELAINE ERIG said...

That´s cool !

Anonymous said...

Love the textures you create. It looks just like stone. Thanks for the comments on my watercolor too.
Jean

Anonymous said...

the second one reminds me of a close up of a rose.
by the way i just now noticed your blog address for this blog is "ohdrat" - ha!

Laura J. Wellner (author pseudonym Laura J. W. Ryan) said...

It's funny how I came up with that...I went through SEVERAL much more meaningful blog titles before I gave up and just typed OH DRAT for the heck of it and it happened to be open...so I stuck with it...funny thing, I can't recall a single one of the much more meaningful titles that I wanted (Follow Your Bliss came along after the oh drat...I figured that one had to be taken...)