This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Porch Studio

This is one thing I did today...

I needed a table, preferably one portable...one about so high and so wide...since I didn't have one, I improvised...I poked around in the garage, found the old drying rack (with rotten feet that I took a hand saw and hacked them off) and the top from a broken drafting table...voila...I have a portable table, just so high and just so wide...and I went on to make really cool pictures...

Acrylic over modeling paste on board...

1 comment:

Leslie Avon Miller said...

Looks like some serious fun!