This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Thaw and Fog

Suzanne's tree

the flood

the old horse barn

trees, ice, water

bare trees

the pines

Suzanne's Tree

twisting branches, my old friend...

Suzanne's tree

tangled tree

the corn field

the fog and flood
It's beautiful out there...soggy, still a lot of snow up here in the higher elevations...so the thaw fog has been thick in the morning...

No comments: