This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Thursday, July 05, 2007

On a Cold Day in July



Forgive the lack of cropping, but why not show the messy parts along with the best...I had sooooo much fun making this little one, I just scanned her this morning and I'm dressing her up in a mat and frame for an exhibition in downtown Syracuse at the Syracuse Technology Garden! This is watercolor, pencil, colored pencil, and salt on Rising Stonehenge paper, it's approximately 8 x 8 in size, just a little one, but it's gorgeous in a big way.

No comments: