This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Saturday, January 26, 2008

All the Time


All the time in the world...this is an old favorite, the delicate grays are really the star in this show, it's sometimes hard to restrain the desire to go darker and leave a light touch rather than bruise the paper surface...sometimes I feel anxious to finish so I rush it, but this one, I didn't, I kept telling myself "You have all the time in the world..."

No comments: