This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Sunday, May 03, 2009

Doodling during a book signing

See, tucked behind the stack of books I have my box of assorted pencils and my small sketchbook with a work in progress...I'm always doing something...I have always needed something to keep me "busy" while sitting still, and doodling in my sketchbook during my book signing yesterday kept me busy during the lulls...


Here's the drawing that I quickly snapped with my camera this morning...

Pencil drawings are always tough to photograph, better to be scanned...I need to catch up on my scanning some day...

Here's a detail, my Fred pointed out the little bull in the corner...I am a Taurus, it seems appropriate...

Here's a little bit of this, and a little bit of that...I posted this work in progress a few posts back...I'm not sure if I'm done with it or not...

My favorite part is the lower left area...the red veiny looking stuff...

No comments: