This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Friday, August 13, 2010

Thursday night at The Gallery...

Happiness is... having a gallery to call your own and hanging out on a Thursday night making art... this board each of us have taken turns to make our marks on it (Ken at the top, then my Fred, Suzanne, and that's me working at the bottom)... when we're done, the board will be sealed and hung outside our front door to greet visitors (or we hope it will draw them to the door!) It's interesting how our work is different, but we go well together... I think our visitors love coming in to see us working on making art, easels and brushes, sketchbooks and pencils fully operational... our next opening is August 27th! New artwork on the walls... and hopefully more new faces to mingle with the regulars!!

Good times!

1 comment:

Poetic Artist said...

That sounds like a lot of fun..You will have to show them hung up by your doors.