This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Sunday, December 05, 2010

Some very small drawings

A very small drawing, #3, 12/5/2010, graphite pencil on Stonehenge paper, 2 1/2 x 2 inches

A very small drawing, #1, 11/6/2010, graphite pencil on Stonehenge paper, 2 1/2 x 2 inches

A very small drawing, #2, 11/26/2010, graphite pencil on Stonehenge paper, 2 1/2 x 2 inches
I've been making some tiny drawings lately...because they're portable, I can work on them anywhere, anytime...there have been some days that just making these bitty doodles were just right, at the right time...keeping the hands busy, the mind occupied. I love making these little guys! I haven't done any this small in a long time, it felt good getting back to this intimate size. I want to keep making more, and probably will for a while, I have plenty of paper!

No comments: