This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Saturday, May 13, 2017

The Book of Fragments, and Fragments in a Bottle

The Bottle of Fragments with the Book of Fragments
I bound everything I made last week in a book, some of the bits of torn edges I saved in a bottle, it just felt right...

The front cover of the Book of Fragments
Opened, all sheets are loosely bound with a suede cord, the smaller pages are tied in a separate packet and tied to the center cord.
a few things
Opened to the first page
Open book with the bottle of fragments

I'm still working on Fragments a little bit, fine tuning, and I have a third one in progress!

No comments: