This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Sunday, May 25, 2008

Celestial Spring series


A little mixed media fun on 140 lb Arches watercolor paper...this one a delicate pale green...there's a lot going on in there...it started off with a wash of watercolor and gouache, then pencil, more watercolor, gouache, and thinned acrylic splashed about, pastel and graphite shavings saturated with water...more pencil...more splashing...

It's play time...

No comments: