This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wintery exhibition...






I thought I'd do a little winter exhibition...it's not quite knee deep snow out there, but it's working on it...this is a little bit of this, a little bit of that...we've all experienced a sunny winter day that is so bright it hurts, and then those dark nights with the wind blowing through the eaves and making the windows rattle...winter is such an emotional season, so closed up and concentrated...beautiful and brutal...as much as I dislike the cold and dealing with the potential disasters, it's a fascinating time of year...and each piece reflects something of that...

No comments: