This blog is my portfolio of artwork, a journal about my process of making art...and the things that I have no words for...

*Copyright notice* All photos, writing, and artwork are mine (
© Laura J. Wellner), unless otherwise noted, please be a peach, if you'd like to use my work for a project or you just love it and must have it, message me and we'll work out the details...it's simple...JUST ASK, please.



Sunday, December 27, 2009

Slip into the Glimpse...


Slip into the Glimpse, 12/27/2009, acrylic monotype on sumi on canvas, 12 x 12 inches

Oh, happy day! It turned out to be a pretty one...I've kept this canvas aside for weeks n' weeks with that red/gold wash on it, and today was the day to make marks while my mind wandered over many things...I'd walk away from it, go outside to enjoy the sunshine...all of our snow is melted away, it was not quite balmy, but it was a lovely day...

The title...it's one of those phrases that came into being to explain something I saw within...just a glimpse of something beautiful that I have no words for...

No comments: